- Cardano Foundation selects Long Finance's Distributed Futures practice as its partner for a research programme into blockchain applications.
- Distributed Futures, an open source research programme for Smart Ledgers and new technologies, publishes two reports:
Responsibility Without Power? The Governance Of Mutual Distributed Ledgers (aka Blockchains)
Smart Ledger Geostamping - Steps Towards Interoperability & Standards
- Long Finance publishes five further reports:
A Primer On The Risk Structure And Contractual Accrual Rate Of DB Pensions
Security And Sustainability In Defined Benefit Pension Schemes: A Response To The Department Of Work And Pensions Consultation
Financial Innovations & Sustainable Development - A Paper For The Business & Sustainable Development Commission
From Slips To Smart Contracts: Intelligent Technology In The London Wholesale Insurance Market
A Wholesale Insurance Executive's Guide To Smart Contracts
Trends And Innovations In Financial Services
- Linda Cook joins the Z/Yen Group Board of Directors and Mark Yeandle is appointed Director of Z/Yen Partners.
- Z/Yen is awarded the Platinum Quality Mark as a result of the staff’s continued contribution to charity through payroll giving.