The Financial Services Club in London runs approximately 30 events annually.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship of the Financial Services Club provides the following benefits:
- Promotion of brand awareness;
- Positioning of brand in the Thought Leadership space;
- Access to speakers who would not normally speak on a single company platform or if they did so would command a large fee;
- Creation of Networking opportunities with clients and prospects;
- Education of in-house staff on up to date topics of relevance to Financial Services.
An example of the package that sponsors of the Financial Services Club can have is as follows:
- Three places for their own staff and up to six guest invitations, at the events for each group they sponsor. They can also nominate other guests they would like to be invited;
- One Corporate Membership;
- Brand recognition as sponsor at every Financial Services event they sponsor;
- Opportunity to make their literature available at events of the group(s) they sponsor;
- Their logo on the Financial Services Club Information Portal with links to their website;
- Ability to suggest topics for events with opportunity to suggest a speaker and topic for future events (this carries no guarantee and full approval and editorial control is retained by the Financial Services Club);
- 4 user licences for accessing the Shaping Tomorrow Portal;
- A sponsor's table for up to 10 at a minimum of two dinner events;
- At each event of the groups they sponsor the following benefits:
- Logo displayed on the website registration and all events documents;
- Chairman to mention the sponsors of each event and thank them in the opening or closing address;
- Sponsors are entitled to bring their own additional signage to the event (size and - amount to be governed by The Financial Services Club according to space restrictions).
Companies can choose to sponsor a specific event either as a one-off sponsorship and/or as a means of evaluating the offering. The cost is refundable if an annual sponsorship is subsequently agreed. Sponsorship packages are also available for the Club Blog and for the Club Information Service. Prices range from £1,500 upwards.
For further information please contact James Pitcher at firstname.lastname@example.org